22 August 2008

Outing wif parents.

lolx.. sibei tired ytd so dint reli on teh com. DINT evn on it whole of ytd las.. come back jiu lie on the bed slp lyk log liao. heheh.. ytd went to marina square meet parents for money no enuf 2. Shud be becuz mum scare tio liao since I scolded her. hohoh! so dey brought me out. tsk tsk.. CONCLUSION! shud scold dem mre often so tat I can hang out wif dem? heheh.. anyways.. tot tat there wil be a show at 4.50 but it turns out tat there are oni 11am and 7pm slots. boh bian muz take the 7pm slot. zZz.. reached dere at 3.30. DERe's nth to walk ard in MARInAA LAS! asked me to stay dere soo long! and walk ard. -.- but the starhub salesgals dammm HOOOT and SEXYY~ the skirt wear til soo short,and den dam revealing las. BUT! too bad.. nt my cup of tea. hahah! too mature liao las. -.- summre the make up wear til so THHHIICCK! machiam lyk goin to opera lidat las. Imagine tat U were to kiss tat gal, u wil end up eating the powder instead. YIILL~

FIne! back to the topic! so walk ard til I got relliiii damm COLLLDD~ marina got nth except AIR con arhx. blast e aircon lyk siao pls. cold til buay tahan. psycho my parents to get me a jacket since im turning into a snowman liao. xD hahah! yeah! den got mysef a addidas jacket! WOOOTS! so shuang RITE! i noe. but ur can 4get the idea of asking dem to be ur god parents. xD hahaz!

Finally! the long awaited 7pm ARRIIIVEED! e show damm long las canz? and iz al the way talking dialect. zZz.. Honestly speaking, i can oni understand the vulgarities tat came out frm their mouth. e rest iz "wth u saying?! bloodyhell sia! #$%^&*(!" Rubish las. but i got to admit tat nearing to the end, the story iz ABIT touching. cuz i can c my mum weeping away. dunno cry for wat. but i got the ans aft we left the cinema. cuz once we stepped out, she asked me " wil u throw me in the old folks hm oso arhx? ppl old liao jiu no ppl wan liao" den tears welling in her eyes. HENG! my dad says " he dun wan u i stil wan u" den it solve the tricky qns . -.-

OKS, so overall, it's nice to hang out wif dem. but it's dam tiring to walk ard wif dem. -.-