18 July 2009

Life in poly

well well. It's been sometime since the sch begin in April. Soon it will be 2nd semester in POly life already. It's not really THAT fulfiling but it's rather bored compared to the life in sec sch OF CORS! at least in sec sch, i could hear e bells ringing, and I could ENJOY YOUTH DAY, TEACHER's DAY, and all dose othr days. T.T but nw leis. IM stil youth eventhough I am in POly lor. so unfair to cut off my 1 day holiday. >(

it's been so bored in clz tat I've start to notice and observe ppl durin lesson when the lecturer juz kept preeching and preeching away w/o stopping. Sumtyms I wonder are they e reincarnation of Cactus or a Camel.

And I've notice this guy called Bernard(I owaz need to think twice for his name as I may tot of calling him as Barney) carries 2 hp ard in sch. It's lyk wat the hell. AND HE LOOK DAM CHAO LAO. NT oni look he iz reli LAO. he iz erm 20 yrs old! anyways, he carries a E71 and a HTC HERO. OKS both are impressive phones arent they! yeah~ dey look nice~BUT nice phones doesnt mean tat dey will ring. He places his hp on e table but none of it ring lor. nt evn a sms. den i was wondering, iz he tempting dose ppl to steal his phones? Or to show that he iz "filthy rich" to buy that 2 impressive phones and only had waffle for his lunch. :O

And dang it, there is dis business ting goin ard in aug and we need to dress FORMALLY in school. I might die or suffocate in Suit, Tie and Leather shoes.