07 September 2008

BUSY BUSY

Wah kaoz.. it isnt reli a gd idea to leave all dose mugging to last min. -.- cuz it's simply simply torturing and oso time constraining. Cuz u wil start to realise tat dere are sooo MUCH AND MANY stuff to study and yet u dun hv enuf tym to study. -.-

Was flipping thru my sec 3 text. OH MANZ. i dint noe im so hard working in sec3 arhx. xD hhehehe.. left so much notes on my SS tb. On the contrary, u can c tat my chinese tb and wb and othr stuff are blanks. Nt reli total blanks las. I oni do my chinese hw whn I got e mood nia. The blanks muz use green pen to fill it in los. wahaha..

ANyways!! This POST iz specially for ANG ZENG XI(aka Mrs Raye) to read if she got the tym to drop by and and read it.

I think I dint tel u tat I dun hv to retake my chinese horx~ wahahah! I passed my Chinese for the 1st shot oks! So pro rite. haahahaz.. dun hv to endure ur smacking liao rite. nxt yr iz ur turn. xD muz get A star for me horx. hahaz.. And arhx.. since I pass my chinese rite, I dun hv to go for chinese lesson. xDD woots! SHIOK RITE! can burn my chinese txt book liao. wahahah!!

Alritey~ tym to MURDER my hw( sound familiar to someone? heheh..) I hope.. tmr sch dint open. Den dun hv to go take prelims. xD