09 September 2008

MALU-ED

Geo paper for me 2day. Hmm.. paper stil seems ok las. wahahaha.. im nt goin JC oso. So dont reli hv to score high for prelim to use the result to apply. xD heheh.. but Mrs. Raye is goin to JC sia. aww~ cant be in e same sch liao. T_T

Aft tat went to get my new bike at noon. At 1st, it seems oks cuz evryting look fine and nice. Dam chio oso las. But if it's a jaguar car, it wil be evn beta. wahaha.. Aft getting my bike, Mrs. Raye dropped me a lame lame sms. She reli dam STM los. OMG. So fast inherited my genes liao. xD hahaz..

Cycle ard the vicinity to test the bike and stuff. Wat worse was! i tot i can make my way hm already. BUT! my left pedal drop off infront of dis stupid maid and kiddo. KAOZ. throw face manz. At tat point of tym, i reli wana use the plastic bag cover my face. HOW OFTEN OR HOW OCCASIONALLY u can c a rider ride til the bike's pedal drop off arhx? To me, I dun tink i eva encounter dis kinda gags b4. Until 2day. -.- BLOODYHELL. THROW FACE. I rather get thrown out of the eng clz by the stupid menopause cher rather den embarrasing mysef. xDD

ohh! and Mid-autumn festival iz coming. Heard tat my cus iz gonna register his marriage on tat 09/14. hmm.. WHN IZIT GONNA BE OUR TURN ARHX MRS. RAYE? xP