11 March 2009

Interesting Dialogue

MUAHAHAH! Super interesting dialogue wif Adel's dad 2day in maple! We ACTUALLY TALKED in maple?! HAHAHA! norm he logs in he oso boh chap me de los. I hi him oso no reply back. And 2 my horror! 2day he hi-ed me back whn I greeted him. xD It makes me feel super fishy. Tot it's Adel or Jin Jin playing a prank on me sia. Cuz normally, he dun speak in my bl. or rather dint hear him speak at all los. -.- cuz maybe most adult dun lyk 2 talk while playing games. I guess.. Im gonna show my audience wat e dialogue iz abt based on my memory.

***** BaiJack is logged in******

taurus09: hi jack! (nah.. call for fun he sure wont reply)
BaiJack: you calling me? (YIKES! HE REPLIED)( HORROR* SHOCKED* STUNNED*)
taurus09: ya u o.o
BaiJack: oh
BaiJack: ?
taurus09: nah,i juz wana greet u.
BaiJack: oh thx
taurus09: err.. are u e owner of dis char?
BaiJack: yes
taurus09: Wher r u training?
BaiJack: Malaysia Fantasy Theme Park 3
taurus09: oh, wana go spam skele latr? it's faster =D
BaiJack: I dont tink so. Whn I spam, my MP decrease vry fast. almost half gone. Probably mite die.
taurus09: So do i. o.o ur blizzard level?
BaiJack: 16
taurus09: oh. max it til 20. it wil be beta. =D
BaiJack: ok. I tel u whn it's 20.



*************************2 hrs latr*************************************


******************BaiJack is logged in********************


taurus09: wb jack
BaiJack: dc
******************************DEAD SILENCE***************************
And at e same tym, I smsed Adel. lolx! 2 make sure tat she isnt e 1 playing prank on me. uhh.. e sms detail dun nid say las. cuz in e end, i got snubbed by her. -.- nvm.. it owaz happened to me. owaz use me as punching bag whn she bad mood or pms de las. F3~ used to it jiu hao. xD

oks las.. tat's it.. Most hilarious experience tat happened in maple 2day. xD Btw, during e conversation, i was half typing,half chuckling,half slamming my table. -.- Latr go disiao him agn. hiak hiak!