10 March 2009

MUAHAHA! im looking back at my past post. Been getting flashbacks as I went on to recount evry single event. I laughed and teared e most at e biking event wif my cus. xD it's super super hilarious if u were to c my cus's gf fall. She fall wif no signs given. Jus so oh-naturally-fell-into-e-bush-. she break alot of branches btw. =P can save e gardener a few snips!

Indeed! im back wif my writing mood agn. To post abt wateva crap tat i've done? lOLX! esp alot of idiotic chinese msg to adel. Her chinese CMI de las! stil dare to say me! 明明就是你的 makes no sense mahz! 还说自己有创意! Adel, if u are reading dis post, and juz so nice tat u c a wall infront of u~ pls bang on it. xD

Dere's an upcoming IT fair event on dis thurs til dis sun! Finally can change lappy le! dun nid work wif dis lousy pok!
And my dad iz super super angry wif my maid. lolx! he said e longer e maid works for u, e mre she noes e family way of living. And so, wil start to cr8 havoc! she spoiled alot of tings sia. heartpain* feel lyk sending her flying out e window 2nite. =P

Im slpy.. vry tired and hungry. My mood of blogging juz disappeared. Gonna go drm drm soon~