01 March 2009

It's 12:45AM in e morn.. and yet here i am, sitting in front of my lappy punching keyboard. IN CASE.. sum ppl say my mood owaz nvr come. OH RITE! I wna talk abt my dad. He's being super lame sumtyms.
1) His foot got injured whn his collegue trying to move heavy tools from e machine. E tools juz feel straight onto his leg. How glad his toes werent left in e factory. And he came back ordering me ard. >.< on fan, take water all dose. LYK WE DUN HV A MAID. But e maid oso useless de las.. owaz clean clean e hse. BTW! evntho i often c her cleaning, e hse oso nt say spic and span. SO WAT FOR DO U CLEAN. And wateva she cleans wil break dwn. -.- My fan broke nt long aft she wipe it. nw cant evn swing. RARR.. e water heater handle oso she spoil it. -.- wateva oso spoil. Hope whn she iz bathing hersef oso sun bian spoil hersef. xP

2) Ytd during mapling, Elly(pearlysin) wanted me to help her xfer stuff. but i nt free so appoached my dad. HU NOES. dey started chatting til so happy tat my dad stil wana tease her summre. -.= He say vry fun to play and joke whn he iz criticising her owl mask and dog nose. OH YA! she frightened my dad til he dun dare trade her back. CUZ SHE TRADED WRONG OWL MASK TO HIM LAS!

3) Tmr nid to brin dad to dr for his foot. Hope his leg faster recover so tat my meals wont be so miserable. owaz eat porridge and stuff. til i get hungry during midnite. tsk tsk..


Been facing e com for almost a few days already. Playing maple mostly..